Currently at a resort villa. It’s my mom’s pre-birthday/mother’s day celebration. And I should be happy but 1. A lot of people are here. 2. I don’t like a lot of people. I did like the hot springs, though. (Call me a bitch, but I’m not going to be plastic and talk to people I don’t usually don’t talk to. I’m like a Kardashian, I no give no currrr.) So I’m going to tolerate the slow internet and write this post instead. Despite that sounding all bad vibe-y-ish, Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there! This Sunday Currently should be for all of ’em (Not for having us in their wombs for 9 months, but for tolerating the nuisance we all are after). 💁💝
We did some separate fam bonding before going here. Mom accepted the fact that I hate large parties, even if it’s with her extended family. And I surprised my mom. Heh, no details, but I can be so cheesy at times. Love ya mommy!
- READING well, starting to read This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz. I’ve started this before and don’t know when and why I stopped, so here’s an attempt to reread it. (Thumbs up on me deciding to start a book on almost finals week.)
- WRITING just this.
- LISTENING to the TV, and my relatives chattering. (Yes, I’m that awkward-without-a-care-in-the-world person on reunions who suddenly has everyone else to text and just can’t put down her phone, or in my case, laptop.)
- THINKING of how long before we go home. Time check: 9:35 pm. Sanity check: 65%.
- SMELLING catered food. Lots of it. Gatherings make me fat(ter).
- WISHING for an all pass sem! Please.
- HOPING hmmm. Hoping I get an all pass sem? HAHA. My thoughts shall programmed to be academically inclined and in sync with the last two weeks of school.
- WEARING loose white top, denim shorts, black sandals. So basic.
- LOVING that I’m so near no-alarm days. Every hour I’m thinking, ‘Where are we spending vacay?’
- WANTING chocolate. Dark chocolate. Preferably, with almonds. And coffee. Or marshmallows. I want a lot of things right now.
- NEEDING to go home to high speed internet. Internet is lyf. Sanity check: 47%.
- FEELING bored.
- CLICKING through the refresh button on all tabs like it’s going to magically fix the dysfunctional WiFi at this place.