Sunday update again. But more than that, this Sunday has been like the old days- stayed in the province, visited both of my grandmas, ate more food in a day than I did for the week, and now I’m just staying in my fave spot at home. Time’s running both slow and fast at the moment.
- READING through articles about Art BGC. Just saw a post about it on Instagram, and apparently, it’s a mural festival happening this week. Planning to go; just hope my final exams sched allows me to.
- WRITING nothing but this rn.
- LISTENING to Cody Simpson’s The Acoustic Sessions. My friend made this video of our Zambales roadtrip and one of his songs was used as BGM so I searched it up on Spotify.
- THINKING if I should cut my hair shorter, like almost barber’s cut or smtg. The heat’s tempting me.
- SMELLING air? Haha. Or pollution or something.
- WISHING I get exempted off my major final exams. They’re all due on Friday and I just wish my last exams’ grades make the cut.
- HOPING again, exemption. Pretty please with all the diabetes inducing things on top.
- WEARING a summery outfit because we were required to by my aunt for lunch lol. We have this clingy weird extended family.
- LOVING that this is the last week of the semester. So close to thinking-’bout-nothing days.
- WANTING to go to Batanes badly. My titas brought it up a while ago. And I’m clinging to them because my savings alone couldn’t fly me there.
- NEEDING to lose weight and exercise. Really. I’ve been abusing my body and feeding it a lot of fast food lately.
- FEELING no worries today. Feels nice.
- CLICKING through Facebook photos and Buzzfeed articles and on Zalora shopping and scrolling through my online notes and exams. Multitasking at its finest.