So, currently, I have been eating a lot. A lot. (I’m sorry body. Forgive me.)
- READING articles on how to get your own domain. And looking for the cheapest one too. Part of my bucket list is buying my own domain, and I think I’m doing it. Eep. When I reach a certain amount of followers, that is. But first, baby steps. Also, I’m reading the instructions booklet thingy of Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for PS3. I’m going to Hogwarts! (I’m 20 and still waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter.) This game has been released for so long but I just bought it recently.
- WRITING nothing but this.
- LISTENING to Cher Lloyd’s Just Be Mine album.
- THINKING why the hell aren’t our grades released yet?! The supposed deadline was yesterday; professors better not reprimand us when we cram. They do it too.
- SMELLING ice cream. Food. It’s always food. Huhu, my waist, and double chin, my body in general. *cries*
- WISHING I am magically thin for our beach trip. Playing this Harry Potter game better give me some magical boost.
- HOPING we all get tres for our Envi class.
- WEARING purple tank top, khaki shorts. I look like a safari gatekeeper.
- LOVING that I’m a day away from the beach. Definitely seaing it soon.
- WANTING a hot bod. LOL.
- NEEDING to lose weight. more LOL. (This has been going on my needing tag for some weeks now. *Googles how to eat and lose weight at the same time.*)
- FEELING fat. Haha. Sorry. Is this post now annoying you?
- CLICKING Tumblr. Twitter. GoDaddy. (Are they a good hosting site? Reviews anyone?) And refreshing my emails.