Listening to the Best of 2000s Pop and having some nostalgic feeling cringing all over me atm. (Or maybe it’s the A/C on boost making me cringe. All these fat and this lola‘s still cold.) Five For Fighting, Westlife, and Backstreet Boys; Sweet cheezus, I used to gaaah on Mark Feehily so hard. Y r some humans born so hawt? Moving on, my June would someday be the sweet kind of nostalgia–with Hollaback Girl in the background music kind of happy!
- Spent last weekend with my batchmates at Splash Island.
- Spending this week (and the next: Hello HK!) with my cousin who rn is on post-boards crisis. She’s on the I-just-graduated-what-do-I-do-now phase and I am of zero help to her (lyf iz lyk tangled earphones messed up k? My simple head can’t comprehend.) So we’ll just drown life’s bullshits in alcohol and be beer-y happy and sad at the same time.
- 1 out of 4 weeks of my June in Pico de Loro Beach & Country Club. Much needed vacay. Check about it here.
- Conquered my 3rd mountain this year! Mount Pico de Loro. Can’t wait to climb my next (eyeing Mt. Daraitan because Tinipak River is just Insta-worthy. I need a photo of it for my prints.)
- Went mural hunting in Bonifacio Global City as soon as my final exams ended. How I wish I can do murals too. #bedroomgoals
- Art always.
June was a well-deserved break, and this month would be so much better. Claiming it. Next week, #WRULou goes to Hong Kong! Come at me, July!