I will talk a lot today. A lot. About my week and the horror of the next. About the currently. About how I don’t want to go back to school on Monday. About how life is unfair. But I don’t want this to be heavy because last day of “vacation” so let’s keep it together, ok?
I’ve been spending a lot of my week reading, watching, trying to make GIFs (thus the photo) and pixel art (My bunny is cute. I am proud of my bunny!) And cutting wood! Wew. We cut down a part of our indian tree because it was growing so damn high, and I got myself wood scraps for “projects”. I will talk about how I brought
all most of my art materials home–even the huge scanner. How I just want to paint and not acads. How I spent my birthday sleeping. Trying not to adult–or at least grow old into one. And my mom trying to celebrate it for me. So my mother! How I probably just wasted the week. But then thinking maybe half of our batch would have spent the break just the same.
And currently I am writing this the night before because I think tomorrow (today) I might have a breakdown that it’s Sunday. Freaking Sunday!
- READING, well, having a break from reading. I have to hustle today and tomorrow. Well, the whole week. But, but, I finished 3 books this week! Holy week bum lyf: I’ll miss you. And almost finished rereading for the nth time Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix too.
I finished reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. (Finally!) And OMG was it goooood! REAL FCKNG GOOD GUYS, READ IT! And so timely how we now have the Samsung Gear VR, I swear this will srsly be 2045. Cries. Ready Player One will be a holy book one day! I suddenly am ashamed of being a complete noob–because how can you ever compare yourself to THE Parzival / Wade Owen Watts, but legit, hits my 10-yr old self right at the spot. And the 21 oldie geek I still am now!
Second book I finished was Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. It’s been on my to-read shelf even before it was published. Because duh, Rainbow Rowell! And I have Simon-Baz (Snowbaz!) feels everywhere. It’s on my bed, the living room bench, the car, the bathroom floor, the refrigerator when I’m getting food, it’s everywhereee! My heart. I drew a lot of fan art the night I finished it, reread a lot of chapters, read too much
inappropriate for kidsfanfics. LOL.
And if it wasn’t enough for me craying for my sanity, I read Kindred Spirits the day after. This one’s just a short story. Still by Rainbow Rowell. But every fangirl of every fandom, even if it’s not Star Wars, will understand.
Now I remember why I try to stray away from our book shelves and iBooks too. I binge read like I binge watch. Then I cry every after book and die a little every time. It’s probably incurable.
- WRITING /typing this.
- LISTENING to high school feels music. Listening to Avril Lavigne like wew. And a little bit of Jesse McCartney and Usher on the side.
- THINKING thesis midterm presentation. Tries not to think about it too.
- SMELLING shampoo.
- WISHING I get it easy on our presentation. Oh god please.
- HOPING (I’m keeping the hoping thing to myself, don’t want to jinx it.)
- WEARING black tank top, pambahay shorts.
- LOVING the break this week was. Not exactly what I expected it to be, but I needed this. I need more of this.
- WANTING dark chocolate. We have milk chocolate, but I want dark chocolate. Chaka ng pagkachoosy ko.
- NEEDING I can’t believe I’m saying this. I need strength. And to kind of believe in myself this time. I’m scared for the first time in a long time. /aka me being OA.
- FEELING split? And once again my emotions are all over the place and I don’t think food and coffee will cure me that easily.
- CLICKING WordPress, Goodreads, looking for movies.
And, HAPPY EASTER! Hoping your Holy Week was spent well–with family, friends, whoever is close to your heart. And may fate be in our sides for next week’s hustle!