“Art has been my life lately and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
Just like how I start several blog posts, say hello to me saying sorry for being MIA, lol. I’ve been off the grid for a while and that usually means one of two things: a) am on a slump and cri cri cri, or b) been busy once again and ya know, your gal’s actually trying to live. Luckily, it’s the latter. And even luckier, it’s the good kind of busy and living is actually sounding really, really nice right now.
I can’t say I don’t miss my second life here, though. I really do. I’ve got it on my planner like almost every single week: Post an update, try this and that out, or enroll in another Coursera class that I’ll likely forget I had after the 2nd lesson. But I’m bad at sticking to plans; I just like planning. *facepalms*
Tidbits about ~lyf~ since my last post:
- I never really actually got to scroll through all my last trip photos yet so no addt’l Taiwan guides to queue for the meantime huhu
- 3 months of freelancing now, juggling it with an internship, a part-time, and making my own merch so I could still pay the bills
- Every day has been scary but god damn exciting
- I still cri cri cri at times because lokaloka ako and tanggap ko na
- But the universe has been kind anyway (landing me opportunities ALWAYS at perfect timing)
- And for that I’m just really grateful
- I also changed social media handles (sobrang OA sakin na big thing ‘to guys hahahahaha but feeling *new lyf, ganern*)
- Art has been my life lately, and I’m not really sure if it’s something sustainable yet, but doing my best to making it happen, and it always reminds me of this quote that hit me so hard earlier this year
I don’t even know why I placed those in bullet form eh parang paragraph bawat isa, anywayyy, moving on. At first I thought working mostly from home would mean having more time for myself but haha no, I’ve been busier than when I was in the office and I don’t even have time to watch my weekly Kdramas. Is this real?!
I’m not complaining though. Around 90% of the time, I’m still on my computer – typical. Right now, I’m writing this as a break for a video project I’m editing. (Yes, I’m working on a weekend for several weekends now) It’s the first time I’m trying out Adobe After Effects, and I love it! (I just wish it wouldn’t eat up so much RAM like wtf) I keep watching Niall Horan’s Slow Hands MV because #peg and #goals, so that’s a plus because I was a no shame #Directioner LOL (#LarryisReal)
There’s a lot on my list that I have yet to accomplish for the rest of 2017, but right now, I’m just happy and grateful on where I am. I’m just seizing each opportunity, waiting for new things to pop-up. A lot of my latelys were unplanned and unthought of, but all very timely. Aside from client work, I’m excited for new merch, launching an e-shop, a possible rebranding (new lewk, same good ol’ content), and learning ~more~ new things!
This was quite lengthy, but on a final note: it’s always so difficult to let go and let God. But I’m starting to maybe really believe that good things do happen at the right time. (All the more when you’re trying your best) Just keep doing good!
How’s things on your side of the planet? Will bloghop right after posting this because damn I miss internet people I haven’t met irl!