Can’t believe we’re halfway through the year. It’s June but I feel like I’m still stuck in between February or March. May, on the other hand, has been boring. (Thus it not being so memorable.) It was finals month. Or as I call it, the month I’ve experienced the wrath of hell. And now that that’s over, I’m off to sleep all the hours I have lost. But first, a recap.
- I practically lived in libraries and coffee shops. Not that I’m complaining (my wallet is though), I love coffee shops, but cafes are better off when what you have with you is a feel-good novel and a free mind (not stacks of readings and a laptop that hasn’t been properly shut down in days).
- Just because we were the last ones in HotStar. Chicken forever and ever.
- My ex-roomies are on vacay (They be swimming, I be drowning in exams) but we were able to catch up over lunch at Pepper Lunch. (And this is why I’m fat series.)
- May is my brother and mom’s birthday month. And they have the same birthday!
- Mom’s 50th at Fontana was the only trip I had this month. We went all cheeseballs and surprised her. Dad bought her flowers, I bought her shoes, and my typical brother brought himself.
- Every weekend was (is) a sleepy long drive home and I’m always relieved whenever I spot the ferris wheel at the Sky Ranch near us. Just means I’m just a few kilometers left away from my bed.
- Moving to a new condo unit. Still polishing up this week though. Never thought it was going to be such a hassle. (Oh, it is!) But yay for new everything!
- Making time for painting in between all-nighters and study breaks. #damikongtime
- Finally organized my semester’s art stuff haul! And I get to use them too. (Finally.) Drafted a post about the things in my art box and it’s going live soon.