I apologize in advance for what you’re about the read. Rated GP. Girl Problems.
Back from the dead, a.k.a. the time of the month I loathe people who breathes in the same room as me, and I spend a great amount of time scrolling over puppy pictures in Pinterest. Because it’s new news that you now need doctor’s “reseta” for pain reliever. I almost killed the drugstore lady. Jk, I kept my cool. Kunwari hindi masakit. Sanay na ko dun. Chos. Also I labeled the 1L vanilla ice cream with my name on it in the fridge. And I did it in a fancy hand lettering way with a Sharpie. But then I feel a Satanic sacrificial waterfall feeling and I die again. +I had major yoga bed poses which did nothing. Nothing.
So in all honesty, ^THIS is my Sunday. I still have 2 hours left before The Sunday Currently becomes The Monday Currently so I’m getting my sht together. My pre-dying-dead phase, a.k.a. again, 1-3am hits, was happy and all rainbows and meadows and definitely no signs of incoming dementors in my stomach. I was able to finish painting Harry Potter stickers (Not yet finished agonizing Alan Rickman’s death) and I’m planning to digitize them on Tuesday. I think I’ll do a Pokemon version as well. And maybe other cartoons.
- READING Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Still. Stopped because enrollment and because I cannot, with my feels still on Reply 1988 Kdrama series which finished airing last night and still has no subs tonight. Do your magic, world wide web!
- WRITING this in a speed mode manner.
- LISTENING to Mario background music my brother’s playing.
- THINKING chicken wings.
- SMELLING coffee caramel candy.
- WISHING for the small amount of pain left to go away.
- HOPING I wake up tomorrow like lyf so good, let’s have bacon!
- WEARING denim boxers, big black shirt, and a face that might swear if anyone goes within my self-defense radius.
- LOVING ice cream. Vanilla ice cream.
- WANTING no classes week. Please let this week be here’s-your-syllabus-bye-now-see-you-at-the-end-of-the-semester week.
- NEEDING to exercise. Legit. I get less cramps that way.
- FEELING cold. But if I turn off the A/C, is too hot. 😭
- CLICKING phone. Bloglovin’. Pinterest. And watching more BuzzFeed.
I just reread what I typed for any typos and that and everything’s all over the place. It sounds like how my head sounds like.