The Sunday Currently Vol.19
I’m a few hours late. Blaming my messed up body clock for being awake mostly only after midnight.
This Sunday (this weekend, actually) has been a winder. Chose not to go home and despite not being able to in weeks, didn’t go all homesick this weekend. (Am I adult enough yet?) Don’t get me wrong, I still miss the whole spacey house thing, an attic for a workspace, having a garage and not leeching for roadside parking, and of course, my dog and bed. On work terms, I finally got to fix my art hoard for the past month or two. (A lot. Writing about my new stuff up soon.) And just got some of them in from the mail today! (Hi 24-color Sakura Koi Palette! OMG finally.) Scanned illustrations I left hanging on my pads for some time now, and digitizing most of them at the moment. I have spent the last week with about 5 coffee shop sessions, validating my ‘I’m on my usual again.’ routine. Ending org works and saying hi again to my blog. I’m back yas!
- READING. Well, I should be reading my notes (Do I even have notes?!) for Transportation. Exams make me crey. But told myself that this weekend is all on me.
- WRITING just this post.
- LISTENING to Echosmith‘s Spotify Sessions.
- THINKING where do I study tomorrow. Haha. Legit problems.
- SMELLING pasta. It’s 1am and I just cooked dinner.
- WISHING I could catch up with my acads. Pano bumawi? Huhu.
- HOPING my graphics tablet comes earlier than expected. Shipping, what is taking u so long?! I FINALLY BOUGHT A GRAPHICS TABLET YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM AND HOW WHEN I CLICKED THE PAY BUTTON I OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED THE DEATH OF MY GRADES YOU WILL NOT SEE ME ANYMORE AND IDC I HAVE / WILL HAVE A GRAPHICS TABLET YAY.
- WEARING grey? Gray? tank top. Denim shorts. My pambahay slash jacket nalang pwede na ko lumabas.
- LOVING my new watercolor sets and brushes. I did some hoarding but never got to use them because of our org’s summit, and now I don’t know which to use first.
- WANTING milk tea. Mostly the pearls in the milk tea but also a little of the milk tea. K.
- NEEDING to stop craving food. Grad photoshoot in 2 weeks. (Googles how to lose weight in 2 weeks without dying.)
- FEELING. You know that feel when you should be stressed or freaking out but you so chill and it’s so good. And no, not the it’s-because-you’re-high kind of thing. I just feel highly relaxed this weekend.
- CLICKING through Tumblr, Pinterest, SNS. The usual.