My Sunday consists of me staying in bed, getting back on Snapchat, cleaning my workspace, eating one too many chocolate sandwiches, binge-watching, and doing calligraphy and watercolor drills. My Sunday should have consisted of me studying for an exam. But there’s always Monday dawn for that.
- READING tutorials on how to draw hands. This is why you only see me draw faces. Because fuck hands.
- WRITING refrigerator notes for my brother.
- LISTENING to Wherever You Will Go by The Calling. Kasi bagay sa weather.
- THINKING still about yesterday’s Cheerdance Competition. Ang drama kasi ng playlist ko now, ang dami ko tuloy hugot, nakakainis. UP, UST, sira na nga puso ko, nasira pa lalo huhu.
- SMELLING tacos for early dinner. There are only two things I’m confident of cooking and serving to other people: pasta and tacos.
- WISHING for an extended weekend.
- HOPING I’m not as lazy as I am now later. At this rate, I’m getting nothing done tonight.
- WEARING jeans, white top. What I wore to mass earlier this morning.
- LOVING the Katipunan Art Festival yesterday! Missed most of it because of the UAAP CDC, but could not miss it completely, still. And I bought new brushes (Winsor & Newton and omg Escoda! I have a golden Escoda! And guys, my organs are now up for sale.)
- WANTING Yang Chow fried rice. Seriously. It’s been 2 weeks since I started craving; this is not funny anymore.
- NEEDING Zone 5 (our official yearbook photographer) to photoshop my fat face real good.
- FEELING all over the place. The rain is making me moody and moody me is not in a happy mood. I need Yang Chow.
- CLICKING. Pinterest boards are open. None of my books are. Bye.